Financial Resources



Caldwell Prosthetics and Orthotics accepts Medicare.

Be aware that Medicare only covers 80% of prosthetic and orthotic services.

Patient or secondary insurance will be responsible for the remaining 20%.

Health Care Insurance:


Unfortunately, health insurance does not guarantee that orthotics and prosthetics (O&P) care will be covered

under your insurance policy. You need to review your insurance plan closely to know what they will cover and

determine your financially responsibility.

Workers Compensation:


Caldwell Prosthetics and Orthotics accepts worker compensation for orthotics and prosthetics (O&P) care. You

will need to work closely with your claim adjuster and case manager to receive approval to ensure orthotic and

 prosthetic (O&P) care will be covered.




CareCredit offers low-interest and no interest payment plans based on your needs and budget





Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) was created to administer long-term services and supports for people who are aging as well as for people with intellectual and physical disabilities. DADS also licenses and regulates providers of these services, and administers the state's Guardianship program. DADS began formal operations on Sept. 1, 2004.






Texas Workforce Commision (TWC) mission is to work in partnership with Texans with disabilities and families with children who have developmental delays to improve the quality of their lives and to enable their full participation in society.



  • If a person is on SSI (Supplemental Security Income) or SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance), they automatically qualify for DARS services in the state of Texas.
  • To be eligible for DARS services, an individual must have a documented physical or mental disability that prevents them from working.






U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs operates the nation's largest integrated health care system, with more than 1,700 hospitals, clinics, community living centers, domiciliaries, readjustment counseling centers, and other facilities.


The Veteran's Administration allows veterans to receive prosthetic and orthotic services from a local O&P provider near their home.


Veterans must contact their local Veteran's Hospital for evaluation and obtain paperwork to receive prosthetic and orthotic services from a local O&P provider.

Other Options:


  • Local Non-Profit Agencies/Foundations: Contact your local United Way or Salvation Army for the names of local agancies that might be able to provide assistance.


  • Various Church Organizations and Civic Clubs: Many churches and civic clus (Kiwanais, Rotary , etc.) may be able through fundraing efforts to provide assistance.


  • Banks and Finanacial Instituitions: Differant loan options may be available.
Print Print | Sitemap
© Caldwell Prosthetics and Orthotics, LLC